I'm eager to make falling in love with a piece of my art as simple as possible, which is why I offer a 14-day compatibility period for all pieces bought via my website.
I am currently offering Free UK Returns* so you can get to know your fancy new artwork, no strings attached! As long as you follow the steps below, I’ll pick up the returns delivery tab and take care of the logistics.
Sometimes you just need to send something back and that's no problem! Simply follow the steps below:
1. Please use my Contact Me page to request a refund within 14 days of receiving your order. Don't forget to give me the details of your artwork.
2. Once your request has been accepted, I'll liaise with you to arrange collection.
3. All artworks must be returned in the same condition in which they arrived. In order to qualify for a refund, artworks must be carefully packed and returned in their original packaging.
4. Once your order has been safely returned to me, I will process your return and refund the account you used to pay with. Please note refunds can take approximately 5 - 10 working days to arrive, depending upon the bank. Also, be aware that PayPal sometimes requires you to login and accept the payment.
If you have any problems with your refund, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
Please note, this returns policy is only applicable for orders placed and completed through my website (www.ElizabethWhitehouse.co.uk) and does not apply to any purchases made at any of my fairs.
I occasionally offer commissions to customers who have specific requirements or order an artwork which is unavailable. Due to their bespoke nature, I'm not able to accept returns of commissioned works.
If you need any clarification on this, please get in touch with me via my Contact Me Page.
Unfortunately, accidents can happen, so if an artwork is damaged upon arrival at your specified delivery address, please submit an image of the damage as proof to allow me to investigate further, then follow the steps as outlined above.
If you have any questions about this, you can Contact Me
* I reserve the right to withdraw or change this policy at any time.